Wouldn’t it be nice to detect problems before they impact your customers? Imagine having performance experts watching your production apps 24x7. How about getting real expert advice with the click of a button? Welcome to Applicare.
Today’s application environments are distributed and complex, making them difficult to monitor, manage and troubleshoot. How do you know you are getting the best performance you can from every component? To effectively monitor the performance of an application, all aspects of the environment need to be examined. Comprehensive monitoring at this scale can quickly bring your applications performance to its knees.
With so many "moving parts", a trivial change in one part of the enterprise or the application, may set off-balance the performance of the whole ecosystem. It can be extremely laborious and time consuming to adapt performance monitoring and tuning processes to complex and dynamic enterprise applications.
Automated, intelligent analysis and decision-making technology
Yellow Duck Neckwear Business Accessories Suit Duck Men's funie Necktie Cartoon Tie Big Applicare is a one-of-a-kind suite of tools designed by administrators and performance experts to improve performance, scalability and stability of enterprise applications.
With Applicare you can easily:
- Automate the labor-intensive process of performance tuning, allowing your servers to be tuned while you catch up on sleep.
- Auto optimize your server performance for every new code release
- Auto detect performance bottlenecks in production configuration
- Auto detect the root cause of performance degradation and server failures
- Leverage built-in expert knowledge for lightning-fast problem detection.
- Accessories Neckwear Men's funie Duck Business Suit Big Tie Duck Necktie Yellow Cartoon Analyze detailed historical server information, even pre-crash conditions.
- Implement your organization’s custom knowledge, eradicating reoccurrence of an issue permanently.
- Proactively monitor, analyze and get notified of potential problems.